The HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse is a knowledge-sharing initiative, provided by UNESCO, with contributions from external partners. It brings together, on a single platform, existing resource centres on HIV, AIDS and education from seven UNESCO offices and institutes.
The UNESCO HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse is currently managed and maintained by the:
• International Bureau of Education
• International Institute for Educational Planning
• UNESCO Office Bangkok and Regional Bureau for Education in Asia and the Pacific
• UNESCO Office Dakar and Regional Bureau for Education in Africa
• UNESCO Office Harare
• UNESCO Office Nairobi
• Regional Bureau for Science in Africa; and
• UNESCO Office Santiago and Regional Bureau for Education in Latin America and the Caribbean.