The UNESCO Brasilia Office, the UNESCO Regional Bureau of Education for Latin America and the Caribbean, OREALC/UNESCO Santiago, and the Department of Distance Education of the Ministry of Education Brazil have convened the International Conference "The Impact of ICT in Education” to build knowledge and advance in the definition of agendas and policies.
To review the focus and practices in use and to assess the impact of information and communication technology on the quality of education in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Official Announcement and Background
• UNESCO Brasilia Office
• UNESCO Regional Bureau of Education for Latin America and the Caribbean (OREALC/UNESCO Santiago)
• Department of Distance Education of the Ministry of Education of Brazil
Auditório da OAB
Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil – Conselho Federal
SAUS Quadra 05 - Lote 01 - Bloco M – 3º andar – plenária
70070-939 - Brasilia - DF, Brazil
Telephone: (55 61) 2193-960
• Alfredo Rojas - OREALC/UNESCO Santiago:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Spanish and English)
• Guilherme Canela Godoi - UNESCO Brazil: email@example.com (Portuguese and English)
Event's Website (external link)