Framework for Action (2nd Edition, January 2008)
- © UNESCO
- EDUCAIDS Framework for Action
The EDUCAIDS Framework for Action:
- Articulates what is EDUCAIDS;
- Outlines components of a comprehensive education sector response;
- Proposes methods to plan and proritise actions, improve coordination and build partnerships among key education sector stakeholders; and
- Provides an overview of implementation support tools.
This version of the EDUCAIDS Framework for Action is an update of the previous version, taking into account feedback from recent regional and sub-regional meetings and workshops involving 39 countries.
Download the EDUCAIDS Framework for Action in multiple languages (pdf format): AR, CH, EN, FR, PT, SP and RU