HIV and AIDS Clearinghouse
The HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse is a knowledge-sharing initiative, provided by UNESCO, with contributions from external partners. It brings together, on a single platform, existing resource centres on HIV, AIDS and education from seven UNESCO offices and institutes.
Click here to visit the Clearinghouse.
The UNESCO HIV and AIDS Education Clearinghouse is currently managed and maintained by the:
- International Bureau of Education;
- International Institute for Educational Planning;
- UNESCO Office Bangkok and Regional Bureau for Education in Asia and the Pacific;
- UNESCO Office Dakar and Regional Bureau for Education in Africa;
- UNESCO Office Harare;
- UNESCO Office Nairobi;
- Regional Bureau for Science in Africa; and
- UNESCO Office Santiago and Regional Bureau for Education in Latin America and the Caribbean.