| Working Group - 3 Organs|
| COMMISSIONS, COMMITTEES|
| The GENERAL CONFERENCE|
|29 September - 17 October 2003Host Country Visitors’ BureauThe French Reception Office recalls that a visit to the Castle of Chambord is organized Saturday 11 October.
Next week :
- A visit to the Picasso Museum Wednesday 15 October
- A cruise on the Seine river Thursday 16 October
Information and registration at the French Reception Office. Tel : 01 45 68 51 89/90
Set up by the French National Commission for UNESCO in the Salle des Pas Perdus and put at the disposal of delegates, it offers services such as cultural outings, documentation, arrangements to meet with scientific and cultural experts or visits to French institutions.
The Visitors’ Bureau informs the delegates that as of today:
1. On Sunday, 5 October, access to national museums is free;
2. Access to permanent collections of museums of the City of Paris is free;
3. On Thursday, 2 October, access to Centre National d'Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou (Centre Beaubourg) is free for the General Conference delegates;
4. Passes for exhibitions will be made available;
5. Visit to Opera de Paris (Garnier) will take place on Friday, 3 October at 2.30 p.m.;
6. One-day trip to Château de Chambord (Val de Loire) will be organized on Saturday, 11 October;
7. Pedagogical materials on energy, development and environment will be presented online on the 2nd and 3rd October at the Visitors’ Bureau.
For more information, please contact the Bureau at extensions 85189 or 85190.