United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- 23-11-2012Windhoek Office visits World Heritage in Namibia
- 07-11-2012Workshop on prevention and fight against illicit traffic of cultural goods in Southern Africa
The workshop in Gaborone, Botswana ended today. More
- 05-11-2012Workshop on prevention and fight against illicit traffic of cultural goods in Southern Africa
The workshop "Capacity-building and awareness-raising on the fight against illicit trafficking of cultural property in Southern Africa" started today in Gaborone, Botswana. More
- 24-10-2012First Namibia Youth Book Fair 26 to 29 October 2012 in Windhoek
“Read a Book. Make a Book. Tell a Story” More
- 16-10-2012Culture and Development in Namibia
Cooperation with the Embassy of Finalnd in Namibia
Workshop “The Intricate Ties of Culture and Development”
Friday 26th of October More
- 03-10-2012Culture and Development Indicator Suite (CDIS)
How to demonstrate the role of cultural resources in country's development? UNESCO created CDIS and started its application in Namibia in cooperation with UNAM Department of Statistics.
Read more here (general information on CDIS) and here (first workshop in Namibia).
© UNESCO 1995-2010 - ID: 13293