||- Agence universitaire de la francophonie (AUF)
Worldwide Network of more of 400 Institutions of Higher Education and Research.
- Association of African Universities (AAU)
AAU is an international non-governmental organisation set up by the universities in Africa to promote cooperation among themselves and between them and the international Academic community.
- Association of Arab Universities (AARU)
AARU is composed by the Council , the Executive Committee and the General Secretariat.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
A Global Interchange of People, Knowledge and Skills.
- Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP)
Regional Cooperation in Higher Education.
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
Is an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open learning/distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.
- Council for Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA)
It is recognised not only as the pioneer African social research organisation but also as the apex non-governmental centre of social knowledge production on the continent.
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
It brings together institutions and organisations from some 150 countries for reflection and action on common concerns and collaborates with various international, regional and national bodies active in higher education.
- International Council for Science (ICSU)
Strengthening International Science for the benefit of Society. ICSU's objectives are set out in its Statutes and Rules of Procedure, to which all Members and Associates of ICSU adhere.
- International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP)
A centre for training and research specialized in Educational Planning and Management.
- Latin American Council of Social Sciences (CLACSO)
Website especialized in Social Science of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE)
An independent society which aims to improve the quality of higher education through the encouragement of debate and publication on issues of policy, on the organisation and management of higher education institutions and on the curriculum, teaching and learning methods.
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
Swedish support to basic education began with support for school construction, continued with teacher training and textbooks, and is today channelled directly into developing countries own budget for their overall education programmes.
- The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
database of journal and non-journal education.
- United Nations University (UNU)
UNU have as main mission to Contribute, through research and capacity building, to efforts to resolve the pressing global problems that are the concern of the United Nations, its Peoples and Member States.
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
UNRISD is an autonomous agency that carries out multidisciplinary research on the social dimensions of contemporary development issues.
- World Bank (tertiary education)
The knowledge-based economy is having a profound impact on all societies, including This is a particularly important development for the tertiary education sector, as it must adapt to related educational needs throughout the world.