UNESCO Online Discussion Forum
Welcome to the UNESCO Online Discussion Forum on Quality Education to End Exclusion.
This Forum is open from 1-30 April. This period includes the 2008 Global Action Week on Education for All (21-27 April).
The main themes the Forum will address are:
1. Quality Education for All
2. Enhancing Learning
3. Faces of the Excluded
4. Inclusive Education in Action
5. Voices of Youth
Themes 1-4 are open to all.
Theme 5 is a special space for children and young people to exchange their views.
The Forum will be moderated in English, but you are also welcome to post your comments in French or Spanish.
If you would like to join the Forum, please:
• Read the Terms of Forum Use
• Register (opening screen). You will need your user ID and password each time you enter. (opening screen). You will need your user ID and password each time you enter.
• When you post a message, identify yourself by name and country.
• Limit each posting to 200 words or less.
You can alsoupload documents you wish to share.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Forum now!
Find out more about Global Action Week 2008
The posting of information in this online consultation does not indicate endorsement of those facts and opinions by UNESCO, and UNESCO accepts no responsibility for the validity or accuracy of their content. The designations employed and the presentation of material throughout the consultation do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of UNESCO concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or its authorities, or concerning its frontiers or boundaries.
Quick Link to this page: http://www.unesco.org/education/en/in_touch