- A Pancyprian conference in Spring 2005 on combating the most important threats to sport activities including, the violence in spectator sports, the use of illegal drugs and doping and commercialization.
- Lectures at schools by experts on anti-doping procedures and fair play.
- Meetings with athletics associations and bodies, visits to athletic premises, proposals for opportunities for solidarity and cooperation between pupils to promote social and racial equality, inclusion, respect of human rights.
- Proposal to include in the subjects of the Pedagogical Institute anti-doping and combating violence at sports.
The Cyprus Sports Organization continues its activities on the following actions, within the framework of National Programmes and National Committees:
- National Program on Sports for All.
- National Program on the Development of Sports.
- National Anti-Doping program, to effectively combat the use of illegal substances and methods in sports.
- National Committee against violence in sports.
- The construction or improvement of athletic premises to develop opportunities for sports activities.