Call for applications directed to Southern Mediterranean film professionnals
The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) is sponsoring a limited number of scholarships for film/TV professionals from the Southern Mediterranean for the INSIGHT OUT 2010 programme which is being organised by INSIGHT OUT/HFF Academy, one of the 12 former Euromed Audiovisual II projects.
Located near Berlin (Germany), INSIGHT OUT is organising the new Programme which will cover the entire process of digital production for digital cinema and HDTV, from pre-production to distribution.
INSIGHT OUT 2010 is aimed at decision-makers in the film, TV and new media industries. The EBU scholarships encompass all seminar costs, accommodation during the workshop and a travel allowance of € 200.
The application deadline is 7 January 2010.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- be a film or broadcasting professional from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia or Turkey*
- be fluent in English, the course language of INSIGHT OUT.
- have not received a scholarship for a previous INSIGHT OUT symposium.
- be a member of the target group.
If eligible to apply, please send by fax or post the duly completed and signed application form (PDF) and a recent CV and photo with selected filmography, if applicable.
For more information, please check the INSIGHT OUT website (insightout-training.net) for an overview of the programme.
* Residents in Europe can refer to section EU scholarships which offers different kinds of scholarships at http://www.insightout-training.net/?id=26