World Observatory on the Social Status of the Artist
Hungary - Employment & Protection
This information is not available yet.
- Ordinance n° 5 of 13.01.1992 on the right of early retirement for those who have pursued a professional activity during at least 25 years requiring strenuous physical or psychological efforts.
- Ordinance n° 150 of 20.11.1992
- Ordonnance n° 17/1990 of the Minister of Culture and Education concerning professional training, 20.12.1990 (in French)
- Decree n° 7 of the National Office of Remunerations and Work, 7.05.1986
- Decree n° 14 of the Minister of Culture, 22.08.1984 (in French)
- Joint Decree n° 21 of the Minister of Labour, the Minister of Commerce and the Minister of Cultural Affairs, respecting musicians' and other performers' hours of work, wages and other conditions of work, 1974 (Magyar Közlöny, 31.07.1974)
- Ordinance n° 6 of the Minister of Education and the Minister of Commerce, respecting the working conditions and wages of musicians, singers and performers, 4.12.1968